Community Bus Hire
This 22-seater Toyota Coaster has been provided for the community with the support of the Lotteries Commission, Shire of Goomalling and the Goomalling Lions Club, for your enjoyment. As with all good things, there are however a few rules and guidelines that need to be observed.
- Initial bookings are to be made at the Shire of Goomalling Offices, Cnr Quinlan and Hoddy Streets, Goomalling. Phone: 9629 1101, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- An “Application to Hire” form must be completed for confirmation of booking.
- Keys are available at the Shire Office and must be returned to the Office after use. If outside of office hours keys can be deposited in the pigeonhole located on the left hand side of the main office door.
- The bus is to be picked up from the Shire Office car park and returned to the same location after use.
- The bus cannot be booked more than three months in advance.
- Bus cannot be hired for periods greater than five (5) working days without written consent from Council.
- A hire cost will be charged at $1.10 per kilometre travelled and the fuel tank must be filled with Diesel fuel on return of journey, at own cost.
- A surcharge of $100 per day or $300 per week will apply to all hirers from outside the Goomalling Shire.
Please note that the Community Bus is temporarily only available for hire on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays until further notice due to permanent bookings on Monday-Thursday.