Yvonne Town - "Your Counselling Therapist"
Psychologist, Neurofeedback Therapist & Clinical Hypnotherapist
"Helping people to attain and maintain a positive state of wellbeing"
Yvonne and Kayla Town are part of the Goomalling community offering therapies for children, adolescents and adults either individually, as a couple or in groups working towards all aspects of positive health and wellbeing.
Effective therapeutic outcomes with clients presenting with a variety of issues which may include:
- Anxiety Disorders: excessive worry, panic attacks with/without agoraphobia, health anxiety and pain management, shyness, fears and phobias.
- Depression: feeling down, hopeless, lacking energy and motivation, trauma and various forms of abuse (emotional, physical, sexual), including suicidal thoughts and self-harm. Bereavement and grief/grieving issues.
- Stress and Adjustment Issues: anger and behaviour management, communication and assertiveness skills, building resilience and coping strategies. Also, pregnancy child birthing and counselling support.
- Body Image and Weight Management Issues: building confidence and
- Relationship Issues: couples therapy, positive parenting strategies, bullying and harassment in work/home environments, coping with separation and divorce.
- Poor Habit Regulation: smoking, alcohol and drug cessation.
Your Counselling Therapist Pty Ltd has three practices working in Mundaring, York and Goomalling. Their website: www.yvonnetown.com.au will provide you with some important information.
Located at the Goomalling Community Centre, 51 Railway Terrace, Goomalling.
Appointments can be made by ringing Kayla on 9295 0948.