Welcome to the Shire of Goomalling website
Please join us on Saturday 30 May for a fantastic cultural experience and to raise desperate funds for disater relief following the devastating earthquakes in Nepal.
Sale of Shire properties
Council notifies for public information its intention to sell a number of properties within the Goomalling Townsite.
- House and land for sale: [Tender information]
- 30 Forward Street valued at $200,000
- Vacant blocks of land for sale: [Tender information]
- 1 Grange Street (2ha) valued $120,000
- Lot 19913 Salmon Gum Way (12ha) valued $280,000
- 11 High Street valued $43,000
- 40 Quinlan Street valued $30,000
- 70 James Street valued $40,000
- Notice of intention to sell the following properties:
- 34 Eaton Street (House and land) to Clinton Ridley for $170,000
- 73A James Street (House and land) to Steve Bock for $115,000
- 21 Bowen Street (Vacant land) to John and Andrea Hardingham for $45,000
Design for the Goomalling Sport and Community Centre
Thanks to funding from the Department of Sport and Recreation and LotteryWest, the construction of the Goomalling Sport and Community Centre will be executed this year.
The existing Pavilion will be renovated to accommodate the changerooms, trainers room, office and gymnasium. A new building will be erected on the northern side and will include kitchen, bar and function area.
The construction works have commenced and will take approx. 35 weeks to complete.
Shire of Goomalling
Clem Kerp, Chief Executive Officer
32 Quinlan St | PO Box 118
GOOMALLING WA 6460
Ph: (08) 9629 1101 | Fax: (08) 9629 1017