Welcome to the Shire of Goomalling website
Sale of Shire properties
Council notifies for public information its intention to sell a number of properties within the Goomalling Townsite.
- House and land for sale: [Tender information]
- 30 Forward Street valued at $200,000
- Vacant blocks of land for sale: [Tender information]
- 1 Grange Street (2ha) valued $120,000
- Lot 19913 Salmon Gum Way (12ha) valued $280,000
- 11 High Street valued $43,000
- 40 Quinlan Street valued $30,000
- 70 James Street valued $40,000
Design for the Goomalling Sport and Community Centre
Thanks to funding from the Department of Sport and Recreation and LotteryWest, our Sporting Complex is receiving a makeover and extension.
The existing Pavilion will be renovated to accommodate the changerooms, trainers room, office and gymnasium. A new building will be erected on the northern side and will include kitchen, bar and function area.
The construction of the new building is really starting to take shape and is on track to be completed by mid-end October 2015.
Shire of Goomalling
Clem Kerp, Chief Executive Officer
32 Quinlan St | PO Box 118
GOOMALLING WA 6460
Ph: (08) 9629 1101 | Fax: (08) 9629 1017