Rates, Administration & Customer Service

Form Comments Last updated
Change of Address Notice Please advise us when your residential and/or postal address change so we can update our records (rates, newsletter,...). 21-1-2016
Complaint Form So we can action appropriately, please provide a detailed description of your complaint and persons/places involved. 21-1-2016
Complaint Form (Alleged Breach) Complaint Form for alleged breach in accordance with Elected Member Code of Conduct, by an Elected Member or Candidate. 22-3-2021
Financial Hardship Application To complete the Financial Hardship application, evidence of hardship is required, and customers are encouraged to provide any information about their circumstances that may be relevant for assessment. [More information] 8-7-2020
Hire of Community Bus Application and guidelines for hiring the Community Bus, including Driver/Hirer Form which is to be returned after hiring. 1-9-2015
Hire of Shire Venues Application and guidelines for hiring the Town Hall, Sports Complex or ovals  
Heavy Vehicle Permit Application Permits are required for vehicles over 19m long, traversing on our local roads. A $13.20 administration fee per permit is payable upon application; permits are valid for 12 months. 19-1-2021
Rental Application Generic form for applications to rent Shire properties  
Special Series Plate Application To apply for a new or remake of existing Special Series Plate XXXXGO. Please check availability if applying for a new plate number. Prices at 1 July 2019: New $300; Remake $111.60 10-2-2016
Rates Valuations -Lodging an Objection To lodge an online objection to your land value with Landgate visit the link. For more information about the objection process, visit Landgate's website. Lodgements are still accepted via email, post and in person. 3-3-2021
Works Request For any requests regarding roads, verges, drains, signs, footpaths, parks, Shire buildings. 21-1-2016

Building & Planning

Form Comments Last updated
Development Application Form Planning/Development approval is not necessary if you’re building a single house on a single residential-zoned lot, or a shed in town no bigger than 3mx3m and it’s constructed from NEW materials of brick or Colorbond iron sheeting. All rural properties developments require planning approval. 02/07/2021
Application to construct or install a septic tank Required when installing sewage treatment (eg, a septic tank, composting toilet, or grey water reuse system) 1-10-2018
Building Application Form (uncertified) (BA2) For building permit applications where the Shire's Building Surveyor approves your plans and provides a Certificate of Design Compliance. For applications where plans are certified by a private organisation, use form BA1. 1-10-2018 
Notice of Completion (BA7) To be completed and returned within seven days of the end of construction.  9-3-2012
Payment Form for Building Applications To calculate the required fees due upon submitting your application. 03-03-2021 
Submission Form for Building Applications To accompany all building applications. 17-4-2014 


Form Comments Last updated
Food Premises Notification / Registration Form Any business or organisation intending to serve food (permanently or temporarily) must be registered with the Shire. This registration is valid from then onwards. 1-12-2019 
Application for Temporary Food Stall Anyone who intends to serve food at public events (including food vans), whether as a permanent business or temporary such as food stalls/community organisations, are required to notify the Shire via this form for each event. 01-07-2021
Event Notification Form Event notification forms are required for events that are available to the public, such as school fetes, concerts etc 01-07-2021
Application to construct or install a septic tank Required when installing sewage treatment (eg, a septic tank, composting toilet, or grey water reuse system) 1-10-2018

Ranger Services

Form Comments Last updated
Cat Registration Form All domestic cats over 6 months of age must be registered. To help identify an owned cat, it needs to wear a collar and registration tag. They also need to be microchipped and sterilised.  1-11-2019 
Dog Registration Form All dogs over 3 months of age have to be registered and microchipped.  1-11-2019 
Application to keep more than 2 dogs If you wish to keep more than 2 dogs on a property within the Shire of Goomalling, you must apply for a 3-6 dog permit. A non-refundable application fee of $80 is applicable. 22-12-2020
Change of Dog/Cat Ownership When a cat or dog changes to a different owner, you need to notify your local authority so their registration details can be updated.  5-10-2015

Department of Transport

The following external forms are some of the frequently used Licensing forms. Any forms that are not listed here can be found on the Dept of Transport's website.

Vehicle Forms

Application to License a Vehicle (VL17)
Concession - Pensioner, Senior  (C1)
Change in Heavy Vehicle Use (VL184)
Farm Haulage (Primary Producer) Concession (VL21)
Farm Tractor/Plant (VL18)
Farm Vehicle Concession (VL39)
Vehicle Transfer Form (MR9)

Driver Forms

Driver Licence Application Form (DLA1)
Concession on Driver Licence - Pensioner/Senior (C1)
Required ID documents for Driver Licence Applications