Heavy Vehicle Permits

Permits are required for vehicles over 19m long, traversing on our local roads that are contained within the Main Roads WA RAV Network Permit Plan. (Even if you hold a Main Roads WA permit you are still required to obtain a permit from Council to traverse on local roads in the network.)

To renew your permit or apply for a new permit, please complete the Heavy Vehicle Permit Application Form advising of all Prime Mover and Trailer Registrations, and send to Shire of Goomalling , PO Box 118, Goomalling WA 6460, or via email goshire@goomalling.wa.gov.au, along with $13.20 administration fee per permit

Permits are valid for one year from the date of the application. Permits will not be valid unless a receipt for the appropriate amount is attached.